The Curved Facemask – Colours
Double layer scuba, curved and dart-less masks with elasticated loop. Scuba fabric is a type of double knit made from polyester and spandex, with a very fine gauge thread, and smooth texture. Soft on the skin and comfortable to breathe in average to cooler conditions.
For inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, there are no returns on these items. If you are unable to find your location available for shipping in lockdown in non-main city areas in South Africa at checkout, please contact us and we can find another courier to quote for shipping.
Make sure you order the correct size. Check the estimate measurements provided. No changes on orders can be done once processed. Pictured is a size Medium, which is the general recommendation for an adult female. Colours are double sided with the same colour, example ‘rose on rose’. Straps can be adjusted with a safety pin (not included).
Please note these are made to order. Dispatch between 5 – 10 working days plus courier time of 2-4 working days to main city areas within South Africa. We’ll try our best to get these out to you as soon as possible.
Due to the nature of the fabric, slight variations in measurements may occur.
Hand wash is recommended.
Steps to putting on a reusable face mask
- It is recommended by the South African government to have TWO masks on hand. One to use and one to wash. Once the mask has been washed and dried, use a hot iron and iron the mask to kill off any unwanted bacteria
- Before putting on the mask, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Position the curved side of the mask at the nose and the straighter side of the mask on the chin. Make sure the mask covers your nose, mouth and chin.
- Place the stretch loops around the ears. Be sure the mask fits snugly.
- Don’t touch the mask once in position.
- Use the mask ONCE and put it in the wash immediately. When taking off the mask, take it off only by the straps.
- After taking off the mask, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- For an extra layer of protection and a filter, place a double layer of tissue paper on the inside of the mask and dispose of it once the mask has been removed.
PLEASE NOTE: This mask will only help minimise the spread of the virus as a barrier on your nose and mouth. It will not eliminate the chances of spreading or contracting the disease. It is still vital to regularly wash your hands, not touch your face and respect social distancing guidelines.
NEW measurement estimates below (as of 21 May 2020).
Received my mask yesterday! Love them, absolutely comfortable and a perfect fit. Well worth the wait. Definitely placing more orders soon.
Cailin (verified owner) –
Absolutely beautiful masks. Great quality and fit to snug. I ordered size small for myself and sisters and a medium for my boyfriend – all fit perfectly. The service was beyond delightful and the ladies are so friendly. Would recommend Casey Jeanne’s masks to anybody looking for comfortable, affordable and aesthetically pleasing masks for everyday use.
Helga (verified owner) –
Thank you for your email.
I have received the masks the 3rd of June by Globeflight.
I am loving these masks. So many people turn their heads around to look at them and then I wonder if they look at my masks or roots growth LOL
Well done to your team for these comfortable masks. The new normal seems very normal with these masks on your face.
All the very best with the sowing and keeping many SAcans safe.
A very pleasant and warm weekend to you all.